They say ‘Leads are the lifeblood of any business’. This is true.. But to an extent.
How do you generate sales out of those leads?
Now this is a very serious question especially if you are sourcing your leads through Social Media(Facebook/ Instagram paid ads)
For your business to function, your leads need to convert. So we would say, Conversions are the lifeblood of a business.
Let’s breakdown the whole process so that you don’t ever struggle to get leads and convert them into paying clients.
Here are the top 3 common concerns of most business owners and even agency owners:
- I need more Customers
- I need to scale up
- How to keep your clients longer with you
Let’s handle the 1st concern now – I need more customers
- Always be prospecting. Whether you’re a business owner or an agency owner, prospecting is your shovel to riches. Don’t ever break the momentum as it’s challenging to get it back. With Social Media you can generate FREE leads if you have time to work on it.
- Niche Down – Remember, when you market to everyone, you market to no one. Just like dentists don’t give law advice, specialise in your services. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not asking you to stop offering other services. Niche down on an industry and go broad on delivery methods. This way you own the space.
- You need to be where your customers hang out. If you offer B2B services, attend events where your audience hangs out. If you offer services to teachers, attend educational events. If you offer services to small businesses, attend their events and so forth. Similarly, if you offer your services to customers, you need to be on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
2nd Concern – I need to scale up
- Automation – No matter who you are, you have 24 hours in a day and you can’t work all day. (Don’t even try. You’ll fall sick) With manual prospecting, follow up and nurturing, your ability to get more clients and service them drastically reduces. The good news is you can automate your marketing as well as your lead management. Click here to see a demo of how it’s done.
- Upselling – This might sound cliche but even as the digital age makes technological advances, the good old method of upselling still continues to be the top scaling method. Obviously, it can be smartly done using landing pages and automation. However, there’s one prerequisite to upselling your services effectively. You need to get your clients results and fast. This is where automation again plays a crucial role. Click here to find out how we can help you scale with automation.
3rd Concern – Better client retention
Have you lost a client because he didn’t get results or wasn’t happy with your services? The reality is, you can’t make everyone happy but you sure can increase the number of happy customers by implementing proper systems that make your customer’s experience positive.
A dentist should send follow up text or emails to check if patients are OK. Simple communication goes a long way to build everlasting relationships.
Not every communication has to be a sales pitch. Apply empathy and automation to your existing business and see a surge in your client retention for sure.
Now that you have a fair understanding of how to get new clients and retain them, let’s go about how to implement these strategies in your business.
Strategy in detail
Let’s take the example of a dentist.
A dentist XYZ wants traffic that converts into new clients. He runs an AD on Facebook or Instagram or YouTube or Google.
He wants to offer a FREE Implant Consultation. What to do?
Option 1 – Run your own ads.
You have time on your hands or people to work for you. You create an ad and publish it.
People react and leave comments. You may watch YouTube videos to even learn how to get leads from Facebook ads. You see people leaving names, emails and phone numbers.
Option 2 – Hire somebody.
You’re busy and would prefer a professional handle this for you. You hire somebody that has been running campaigns for businesses like yours.
He/ She creates an ad and landing pages and starts getting you leads.
What next? Which option according to you is better?
If you said option 1, you’re wrong.
If you said option 2, that’s wrong too if you can’t explain how you’d convert those leads.
People check Facebook/ Instagram to unwind/ socialise. Not with the intention of buying anything. When you show them something that might be of interest to them, they like or opt-in. This doesn’t mean they want to be your customers.
You see, likes, comments, leads are like MONOPOLY cash. It has no real monetary value…
Until you change the way it’s done.
At Project Media House, we get your leads from any network of your choice.
Once a lead is generated, automation gets triggered.
Leads get text messages, emails, ringless voicemails and even calls asking them to take action on the
offer they expressed interest in.
If the lead replies, the automation stops and you get to take over the conversation.
If they don’t, they keep getting follow up communication every 2-3 days or as frequently as you desire.
Lead gets the option to book an appointment in your Calendar.
You can program a reminder text 48 hours, 24 hours and even 4 hours before the appointment time.
If the leads don’t show up, they get follow up communication asking if they need any help to make the decision.
Result? You never ever again need to worry about converting leads into paying customers.